A Little About Me!

 Hello Everyone! My name is Ashley Wilson. I currently live in Savannah, Ga. with my husband and three kids. I am currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in business management. My previous work experience includes customer service, finance, and human resources. One of my passions is training and development. I love helping people excel in life and become successful in their careers. My brand is designed around motivating others to develop the skills needed to advance their personal and business goals. Training and Development helps employees enhance their skills and build confidence. My ultimate goal is to begin my business as a training and development consultant for companies. I will go around to companies, get to the root of their issues, and work towards the ultimate goal of success. I hope from my blogs you are able to gain the skills and confidence you need to reach your goals. 

Sincerely,

Ashley Nicole 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Blog

My Five Favorite Blogs

Final Social Media Class Blog Post