My Five Favorite Blogs

 Hi guys, in this post I'll be sharing with you all my five favorite blog sites. These blogs provide me with insight and inspiration in creating my own brand. 


1. https://womanifesting.com/

My first blog choice is by Abiola Abrams. I love this blog because it focuses on women empowerment. In branding, I love the displays used on this blog. Not only is the information powerful, but the images keep my attention. I want my brand to be uplifting not only through the content but through the presentation such as this brand. 


2. https://www.xonecole.com/

I was first introduced to this blog through social media. What originally started as a gossip site, has now turned into a lifestyle brand. I admire Necole's strength to step out on faith to do a complete 360 of her brand. I always run across thought-provoking topics, with great advice, with a lot of these topics relating to my everyday life as a woman. This blog has influenced how I would promote my brand through social. Necole, post all of her blogs on social media, such as I will. She also uses thought-provoking headlines that grab the readers' attention. 


3. https://bcwnetwork.com/blog/

The Black Career Women's Network has a wealth of knowledge to help women be successful. This is just what my brand aims to do. I want to offer multiple options for not only women but men to be motivated. Such as the BCW, I want to be a leading career development platform. 


4. https://mommyhustlelifestyle.co/

This blog was recently started, by, a good friend of mine. I instantly related to this blog. She discusses the balance between being a mother, wife, and entrepreneur. From this blog, I would take marketing. Auriel Kelly the, creator, not only uses her social media sites to sell products but on the website, she always has a featured product. On social media, she uses hashtags to attract customers to featured products. That will be an important part of my social media branding, using hashtags to draw consumers in. 


5. https://www.budgetqueenblog.com/ 

My last blog choice is all about making the best decision when it comes to your finances and credit. These two things are particularly important when starting a business and protecting your brand. I love that when you first come to the blog, there is an introduction to the creator. I will market my brand around my customers knowing why I am passionate about my content. The more they know about me, the more likely they are to have a better understanding of my brand. I will also have a free resources section, such as this brand. It's important for your audience/customers to know you appreciate them. This will keep them coming back for more! 

Comments

  1. These are great blogs for building up confidence and brand uniqueness! These people use their skills to better themselves. I hope that these five blogs will help you build your unique personal brand!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My First Blog

Final Social Media Class Blog Post