Youtube Vlogging

 As I continue to grow my brand, I will begin to use vlogging as a way to expand my brand. The vlogging platform I will use is Youtube. Not only am I familiar with Youtube, but the site is one of the highest volume platforms with almost 5 billion views a day. One particular vlogger that I have come to love is Myra Golden. Her vlog relates to my brand, as she trains and provides advice on skills needed in the workforce. I have used her vlog many times in my current role as a supervisor. Her videos provide step by step coaching, with a focus on restoring companies customer confidence in their brands after service failures. Because I want to be a training consultant for companies, her vlogs give me insight on how to make my content stand out. Check her out below! 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLbIqs6nsd4












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Blog

My Five Favorite Blogs

Final Social Media Class Blog Post